Frequently Asked Questions
for your Wedding Day
We are a team of photographers and videographers ready to offer you a high quality service with extensive experience in weddings.
These are the most frequently asked questions:
When to book your service?
As soon as possible to secure the date having a great demand for weddings in the dominican republic.
What are the services that the company offers and packages?
We are a specialized team with a 5-star rating in google search, because we will make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and referring impressed for the customer service.
You can select this link to view our price list and the services we offer.
Will the photos be edited, when will they be delivered?
All our services are edited and 7 days after your wedding you will receive a first presentation of your work.
Instead, the entire photographic and videographic service will be sent in high quality after 15-30 days.
Photographers & Videographer?
We are a team of young people with a very organized work style and we prefer to offer you an artistic and natural service.
The staff speak several languages and are used to making a promise of 300 weddings a year.
Wedding day timing?
You can select the link to observe a typical day of a wedding in the Caribbean
Payment and deposit?
You will be asked for a deposit of 30% via paypal service, the remaining 70% on the day of your wedding.
We offer extra services such as make-up, hair style, video drone, trash dress, wedding clothes rental, florestery, VIP transport